Thursday, October 30, 2008

I feel good. I knew that I would.


MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST


1) Read the post above this.

2) I want more followers on Twitter! www.twitter.com/modernshorties

3) I want you to listen to Justin Oliver's "There Is A Rug" on his Myspace page and make it your profile song! www.justinolivermusic.com

4) I really want the 2nd season of Lost. Once I finish The Wire I am going to get started on that.

5) I want this artist Lisa Alisa to refund us the $400 she took from us after hiring her to do the album art for Just Say Yes. She completely flaked on us and refuses to refund our money. Thief! www.lisa-alisa.com

6) These headphones.

7) Some free studio time would obviously be incredible.

8) Complete restoration of the 400 or so contacts I accidentally deleted on my iPhone.

I don't think that's asking for too much!


Chris made this for me last year. He is my good buddy...

No comments: