Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Never been said.
1) I hate it when the pope borrows my gap hoodie. (by Eric from New York City)
2) The rhinoceros plays a guitar solo like no other. (by Jimi from Pittsburgh)
3) Let's make a pact to never leave this shrimp bonanza. (by Me from My house)
4) Tomorrow I had a wonderful beef-heart soup. (by Pencil from Pencil Box)
5) Robert Henry Bison decided that enough was enough, and that today he was finally going to shave that "area" on grandma. (by Dustin from Sandy Lake, PA)
6) My father finally has finally taught me how to drive a tree with my pancreas. (by yeah me again from it's my blog I can do what I want)
7) I'm gonna take my shoes off and fly to Jupiter. (by Mark Haney from New Castle, PA)
8) I wish korn could fly, too. (by Dylan from Dallas, TX)
9) Fireballs can be basketballs for people who wear fire retardant gloves. (by John Oliva from Bombers, NY)
9) Man, The cinematography in that Carrottop movie, Chairman of the Board is breathtaking.
(by Nightbeast from probably somewhere tropical)
10) That grandma in the Seahawks jersey is giving me the willies. (by Tony Hartman from Whistle Pig, OH)
I wanna go to Mississippi for a vacation. (by Braxton from "Little California")
I had food daydreams at preschool about my Lair of Minotaur. (by Andie from Chicago, IL)
Please enjoy your complimentary tickets to John stossel's new theme park, Walter Kronkite land. (by Kirk from Rochester, NY)
Dijon mustard makes for a terrible lubricant. (by Alex from Portland, OR)
Steve soboslai has friends. (by Mike from Pittsburgh, PA)
Whilst attempting this jump, I shall not depend on the theory of the hypothetical megastructure that could solve the energy problem for all 37 solar structures! (by Mike from Santa Rosa, CA)
THANKS FOR WRITING.
SEE THE NIGHT LIGHTS.
My next mlog will be called "my shortest friends."