Saturday, February 27, 2010

What lies in the shadow of the statue?

I noticed a similarity between these two pictures. The picture on the left is of Pittsburgh's Cathedral of Learning and was the background of my iPhone. The picture on the right is the mysterious statue from Lost, which was Chris Fafalios's background on his iPhone. I kept looking at my phone and seeing the statue in the Cathedral, so I decided to share this with you.

What lies in the statue of the Cathedral?



Thanks for viewing.

x
steve

Six FREE songs from Punchline's N I G H T L I G H T S here: www.punchkids.com

4 comments:

Greg Poust said...

this is AWESOME

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, wish look forward for more interdependent articles soon as its anecdote of my choice subject-matter to read.

Janelle said...

I don't know, but I do know that I want it to be Richard.